The revolution of the biotechnology sector has intensified substantially and is sweeping the globe. India will witness a fair amount of growth in the sector. The minimal cost of research, a well developed Information Technology sector, capabilities in developing and use of sophisticated data management and analysis tools to mine data would aid in the growth of this sector in the near future.
Our primary focus includes:
1. Advising on Drug and Cosmetics Act, 1940, Environment Protection Act, 1986 and guidelines issued by the Biotechnology Department
2. Assisting our clients in drafting patent applications;
3. Coordinating with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
4. Drafting and filing international applications under the Patent Co-operation Treaty;
5. Conducting patent audits for our clients;
6. Drafting /reviewing licensing agreements and other IP arrangements;