The revolution of the biotechnology sector has intensified substantially and is sweeping the globe. India will witness a fair amount of growth in the sector. The minimal cost of research, a well developed Information Technology sector, capabilities in developing and use of sophisticated data management and analysis tools to mine data would aid in the growth of this sector in the near future.
Our primary focus includes:
1. Advising on Drug and Cosmetics Act, 1940, Environment Protection Act, 1986 and guidelines issued by the Biotechnology Department
2. Assisting our clients in drafting patent applications;
3. Coordinating with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
4. Drafting and filing international applications under the Patent Co-operation Treaty;
5. Conducting patent audits for our clients;
6. Drafting /reviewing licensing agreements and other IP arrangements;
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking on the “icon” below, the user acknowledges the following:
there has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website;
the user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use;
the information about us is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only, should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.